2021 Annual Communication
Add to Calendar
November 9, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Caesars Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Ave
2100 Pacific Ave
Voting & Registration Procedure for
Deadline October 25, 2021
Due to the impact of Covid-19, the Grand Lodge election process has been altered. No elections will be held this year for any progressive line Officers. As well, since there are no contested elections for any Trustee boards (GL, MCF, HTMT), there is no need for any other elections. However, voting will still take place on legislation to be presented at the Annual Communication on November 9, 2021.
Voting on legislation will be made possible in two ways:
– Onsite, using the “clickers” which have been utilized in recent years
– Offsite, via streaming broadcast of the legislation section of the Annual Communication through your desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
* There will be NO proxy voting.
- IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, PLEASE PRE-REGISTER BY THE DEADLINE.
- IF YOU ARE A SITTING MASTER OR WARDEN, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. YOUR VOTING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE IN GRANDVIEW.
- ONSITE REGISTRATION ON THE DAY OF THE ANNUAL MEETING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE OFFSITE, YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER BY THE DEADLINE. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED.
You may request an off-site ballot if you are either:
-a Past Master of any lodge in a recognized jurisdiction and a member in good standing of a lodge under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of New Jersey, F&AM.
To pre-register, you must fill out the web form
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER by 11:59PM Eastern Time, Monday, October 25, 2021.
Grand Lodge Annual Session Room Rate
Session is on November 9, 2021
A dedicated web site is now available for you to book a hotel room online at: https://book.passkey.com/e/50210229.